Wednesday 20 January 2016

When your salad is finer than some girls make up


For salad lovers
Salad is a usually cold dish consisting of vegetables, as lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, covered with a dressing and sometimes containing seafood, meat, or eggs.
If I can be any food in this world, I'd be a salad, I'll look great and be healthy. All ingredient can be seen, what was special about this salad was the dressing used, which was a mixture of mayo, cheese cream and more sweeteners.
I don't believe in a particular array of vegetables for salad, salad is anything you can think of, any mixture or assortment
P.S. I love me some protein and carbs in my salad, if I had my way I will even add diced fried yam wedges to my salad, it makes the salad almost a balanced diet, in as much as kids hate the regular vegetable salad, mine wont, not that I have any at the moment lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment